Jabra Engage 65 Mono Wireless Headset - MPN: 9553-553-125
The Jabra Engage 65 Mono is part of an entirely new class of DECT wireless professional headsets engineered to boost customer satisfaction. Featuring wideband audio, enhanced DECT wireless range and security, you'll have all the hands-free power and flexibility you'll need.
- INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE – Enjoy superior DECT wireless connectivity with the Jabra Engage 65 Wireless Headset. With a range of up to 150 meters/490 feet, you can work away from your desk and still maintain quality sound and service.
- INCREASE AGENT FOCUS – Overcome interruptions with an integrated busylight that acts as a do-not-disturb sign for colleagues. Plus, this work headset offers an advanced noise cancelling microphone for crystal clear calls and improved focus.
- ALL-DAY BATTERY – Get up to 13 hours of talk time with this Jabra headset. When you do need to charge, the fast charge feature powers your call center headset to 40% in just 30 minutes and 100% in 90 minutes.
- ENHANCED HEARING PROTECTION – Jabra Engage pro headset features high levels of hearing protection, which is key for heavy users. With more innovations to safeguard intensive use, you can comfortably use this office headset all day.
- PREMIUM USABILITY – Easily answer/end calls, mute and adjust volume using the intuitive controls on the mono headset. Connect up to 2 devices at once to increase availability for customer calls. Meets Skype for Business Open Office requirements.
- Up to 13 hours' talk time, fast charge feature powers the headset to 40% in just 30 mins
- Easy to use with one-touch buttons for answer, end and mute call functionality with battery life and connectivity indicators
- Comfortable over-the-head style with speaker covering one ear (mono)
- Supports wideband audio
- 150 meters/490 feet DECT wireless range
- Enables 3 times more users to work wirelessly in the same office space
- Advanced noise-canceling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls in noisy offices
- Incoming calls can be adjusted to a user-defined sound level that stays constant for all day comfort
- Enhanced security includes patented pairing, 256-bit AES encryption, 128-bit authentication, DECT Security Level C
- Built-in busy light acts as a do-not-disturb sign for colleagues
- Connects to up to 2 devices at once - Desk phone, softphone
- Easily answer and end calls, mute, and adjust volume using the intuitive controls on the headset
- Connects to PC USB port for softphones; Direct connection to desk telephone requires a Jabra GN1000 Remote Handset Lifter or Electronic Hook Switch cord for remote answer/end