Payment Terms: We accept all major credit cards or payments through PayPal. We offer terms to customers who provide us with acceptable credit information. If you’re interested in opening a credit account with us, please email us here. Po's are accepted from Government agencies, including, PD Dept's, Hospitals, Fire Dept., Schools, etc with a hard copy of the purchase order.
Placing an order: Orders may be placed on this website or for personal service call 1-888-448-5556 or you may request a call back by emailing us here.
30-Day full money back returns on any product received that is defective. The 30-days start from day of purchase. No orders will be accepted back for refund if they are received outside the 30-day window back to our address.
Any product returned within 30-days (as stated above product must be received back to us within 30-days of purchase date) will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, if it is not due to the headset being faulty. Examples: Headset not compatible with your phone system, headset not comfortable, customer ended up not needing it, etc. This amount will be deducted from your refund once the headset is received, and RMA is approved.
Non Refundable Items
Accessories and Cables are non-refundable.
RMA/ Return Process
- RMA process is required for all returns. >>> please contact our team at email@example.com or 888 448 5556 for RMA number and return instructions <<<
- All returns must come with all the parts the order came with. This includes outer and inner boxes, bags, etc. They must be in as sold condition. You must use a separate shipping box and use a shipping service that includes a traceable shipment method. If this is not followed, we will not accept the return. RMA form must be included in box.
- All products found to be faulty after 30-days from purchase must go through the Manufacturer’s warranty process. You may contact us for steps or contact the Manufacturer directly.
- Truvoice Telecom Inc. is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
Please ship returns to:
Truvoice Telecom Inc
3102 Cherry Palm Dr.
Tampa, FL 33619
TruVoice Life (Lifetime Warranty): TruVoice Life is a warranty that covers all electronic parts within all TruVoice Quick Disconnet (QD) Headset Models with Full Lifetime Cover.
During this Period if Your headset receives any general mechanical fault from the list shown below please return the unit to us and the headset will be repaired /replaced under the warranty and returned to you with the lifetime warranty intact.
General mechanical faults are covered:
- No Inbound Sound from any of the speakers
- No Outbound Sound from the Microphone
- Crackling sounds in Earpiece with no cosmetic damage to the headset
Customer Damage faults are not covered:
- Any Cosmetic Break or crack to any part of the plastics (microphone, Speakers capsule, QD or Headband)
- Liquid damage to the electrical circuit
- Any Cuts or breakages to the QD cable (Cable from speaker capsule to QD (Quick Disconnect)
- Removal of Warranty Label on QD Cable
- Damage from self repair
Are you unsure if your fault is covered by our warranty? If so, please send us a detailed fault description or image of the fault to us or call and speak to our team at 888-448-5556.
TruVoice Direct USB headsets and Wireless Bluetooth (VoicePro 10, VoicePro 20, VoicePro 30, VoicePro 40, TruVoice BT50 and TruVoice BT60) are covered under a one-year warranty. The above mentioned "General Mechanical Faults are Covered" and "Customer Damage faults are not covered" also hold true.
Thank you and we look forward to serving you. – TruVoice Telecom Customer Service Team