To change your Headset or USB device to 16 BIT from 24 BIT (this helps eliminate any sound spikes in audio)
- Right Click the speaker Icon in bottom right of screen on taskbar and click on Troubleshoot sound problems (Make sure your USB headset / adapter is plugged in)
- Select UC USB Headset (Current Default Device)
- Select Yes, Open Audio Enhancements
- Select Advanced
- Make sure you select 16 BIT, 48000 from the drop down menu,
- Click Apply and Save Settings
Once your device is set to16 BIT this will help eliminate audio sound spikes.